Friday 25 January 2013

LIFE, MEANING AND EMPTYNESS.


Hi Richard,

I randomly came across your blog traipsing through cyberspace.

I just wanted to extend a thank you. I am still processing my thoughts (I tend to take inordinate time doing such things), but reading through some of the posts was absolutely intoxicating.


For many reasons that I won’t bore you with the posts engendered a resonance that struck me in a way very few things have. Your subjects and style contained a poignant honesty and truth. Your writing comes across as an exegesis on life written by a semiotician (to me anyway).

I do hope you continue to do what you do. I look forward to exploring more.

Best,
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I hope you spend a moment to recapture my thoughts, I never thought of semiotics, but you invoke the idea as reality within that I share. I do not preach or brainwash, we are fed up with being fed other's opinion, snatching our dignity, capacity and choice. My appreciation and veneration for your comment, make me realise that we are part of the vacuum, we found ourselves within.

Where I was born and where and how I have lived is unimportant. It is what I have done with where I have been that should be of interest.

I believe in the faith that the truth is out there, somewhere? The real meaning of existence, I wish would be exhumed one fine moment. The fact that through arrogance, I admire the path of evolution and my ignorance permits me to dwell in creation in support of Devine supremacy, yet somewhere in the lost of space within my being, there is no credibility to why we live, die and what next?

To me if life is a quest? Then we all faulted for not acquiring the meaning of life.

A life-worshipper's philosophy is comprehensive. He is at one moment a positivist and at another a mystic: now haunted by the thought of death and now a Dionysian child of nature; now a pessimist and now, with a change of lover or liver or even the weather, an exuberant believer that God's in his heaven and all's right with the world, which progresses by means of natural selection.

Thanks
Richard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment