Tuesday 3 December 2013

NOTHING BUT MY FIGHT WITHIN.

All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own and my soul is the freedom I want for the full expression of my personality, I but a humdinger.

If I feel depressed I will sing, rhythm will be my antidepressant. If I feel sad I will laugh, fleer into tears. If I feel ill I will double my labor, I will be stronger.  If I feel fear I will plunge ahead, I will discard my dissilient anxiety. If I feel inferior I will wear new garments, touch the anfractuous sky high. If I feel uncertain I will raise my voice, to Parnassians hymns. If I feel poverty I will think of wealth to come, I will swim in the fields of gold. If I feel incompetent I will think of past success, grace battle fields full of baubles. If I feel insignificant I will remember my goals, aims and wishes that filled me with pride. Today I will not witness my obsequy, I will be the master of my emotions, I fight myself to victory and solipsism.

Sin of self love possesses all mine eyes,
And all mine soul, and all my every part;
And for this sin there is no remedy,
It is so grounded inward in my heart.
I think no face is so gracious as mine,
No shape so true, no truth of such account,
And for myself mine own worth do define,
As I all other in all worths surmount.
But when my mirror shows me myself indeed,
Beaten and chopped with tanned antiquity,
Mine own self love quite contrary I perceive;
Self so self loving as iniquity.
It is mine that for myself I praise,
Painting my age with beauty of our days.

Whatever you do, make it an offering to me, the food you eat, the sacrifices you make, the help you give, even your suffering. Sure right, even religion devours incredibly the inequities of humanity. Piously, a devotion of immortals to a monad supreme, that's incredibly radical in our days, still this selfishness and absolute power to deism dominates every aspect of today's religion. 

Yet the laws of love will be faulted without appreciating the self before the day sets off. Showing yourself the right respect restores the godliness in you to admire the dignity others deserve. One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.

No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude. 

Remember there is nothing that will kill a man so soon as having nobody to find fault with but himself. But, proud man, drest in a little brief authority, most ignorant of what he's most assured, glassy essence, like an angry ape, plays such fantastic tricks before high heaven, as make the angels weep, for pride is an admission of weakness; it secretly fears all competition and dreads all rivals.

Then it is me or me for others, to maintain and rejoice in a pool of joy? May be this is the survival of the fittest, do or die, now is the winner takes it all, so why not me and all about me. Think, Act, Live and nothing but my beautiful life, else somebody cares?




No comments:

Post a Comment