Friday 28 December 2012

A SIMPLE RESOLUTION FROM THE ONE YOU LOVE.


Oh - thinking about all our younger years, years of high and many a how's. wonderful and awesome years. Awful and sinful years.
There was only you and me.
We were young, careless, wild and free. Still I hold you in my arms and in yours I trust and hope, for we remain an anvil and a hammer, surely no change of circumstances can pull us apart.


Now nothing can take you away from me, we have been through thin and worse before, been down that road before, but that's over now and even on all fours we will get stronger than before, through our years afore. You keep me coming back for more, you will always be the one I love more. You fill me with your spirit I adore, I would rather be adorned by beauty of character than jewels of all. Jewels are the gift of fortune, while character comes from within driving our love to pour.

Definitely you are all that I want
When you're lying here in my arms I'll always find it incredibly hard to believe and trust that we are in heaven, uncompromisingly sweet haven in your arms because you are what my deep driving desire is. You bear my pains and gains.

And love is all that I need, I found it there in your heart. It isn't too hard to imagine heaven is in your soul and there I'll need my dreams, to become you, for what I possess in the world will be found at the day of my death to belong to someone else. But what you are, will always be mine forever.

Oh - once in your life you find someone, who will turn your world around, lift you up when you're feeling down and hardly you find someone to remain by your side through the trials and tribulations, yes I believe you will always be there, nothing could change what you mean to me, there's lots that I could say. But just hold me now and our love will light the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment