Sunday, 23 December 2012

THE MOMENT YOU SAVED A LIFE?


Heaven is in your arms and on the high way to hell, all I want is you. It's not about who you are, I survive on what you can do, hopes and mere dreams. In your dreams I do not haunt, you prey on my destiny when your back is turned and you turn your dreams into nightmares. I am not your responsibility but I can live, live longer if you care and care I hope.

I pray thee a halter gratis nothing else, for goodness sake. Nay, take my life and all, pardon not that:
You take my house when you deny the prop that doth sustain my house; you take my life when you neglect the means whereby I live. Though is not my nature to beg, for it compounds my misery as poor, needy and sick but it's in your nature, nurtured for the goodness of mankind. Cent a' penny, a blanket, a meal, shelter, kiss a' hug or simply a prayer to keep me surviving. It's a beauty you care.