Thursday 19 July 2012

THE WISDOM IN DEATH IS NOTHING BUT FEAR



Hi,
I am a wealthy American residing in Australia. Thumbs up for the care in you. With all that I have and wish to gain, I live in a greater fear, the fear of dying. Help me I think I'm killing my self slowly.

Anonymous.

Thank you and I am very impressed, I found much pleasure in the fact that you wrote "my self" and not myself, it simply depicts might and control. It might have been mistakenly written but to separate the body (my) from the soul (self) as in my belongs to me but self is me, answers much of your statement or dilemma.


To be born free is an accident; To live free a responsibility; To die free is an obligation. Only when you have reached a solitude of stillness and see behind the disguise of desolation, your eyes open to nature's pure beauty (death), live life as a gift offered but just once.

To fear death is just stepping on the fine line, not bad at all but could do much better. In death remember there is no right or wrong and every one of will be on the losing side. If there is anything better than the fearing of death, that would be acknowledging death and respecting the dead.

You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.

Death is the cessation or permanent termination of all biological functions that sustain a living organism. Phenomena which commonly bring about death include old age, predation, malnutrition, disease, suicide, murder and accidents or trauma resulting in terminal injury. All known organisms inevitably experience death. Bodies of living organisms begin to decompose shortly after death.

That's enough for politics and religion about time for reassurance.

In human societies, the nature of death has for millennia been a concern of the world's religious traditions and of philosophical inquiry. This may include a belief in some kind of resurrection (associated with Abrahamic religions), reincarnation (associated with Dharmic religions), or that consciousness permanently ceases to exist, known as "oblivion" (often associated with atheism). Oblivion is that which I would like to really believe but not to follow though. Human is nothing but in reality a happening and everything that happens has the entity of beginning and ending. Surely don't get me wrong, I just stated that death is a conqueror because we must die to fulfil the books.

Feel one of my many moments of sharing precious last seconds with the respected dying, people describe such moments through many different views but each of them tells the same old story of say no evil about the dead, which in a convincing manner blanks the terror of those moments we will all be judged drastically by. I stayed, once by the bed of the dying and felt the truth within the struggling and huddling for fresh free oxygen, tell me, who said there is a being who died peacefully or calmly, true lies that's what it seems to merely brain wash our fears his inflammable eye balls lacked a peaceful tear drop to set a kingdom ablaze, to end it all, once the tears showered down his cheeks then he staggered out with his last words. To me these words were delivered out of a dead man to reassure me through my terror stricken reaction, the dead simply sympathised with my emotions by saying, "the fear of death is the beginning of life and life is nothing but a belief". To me dying is the belief and believing in death is acknowledging and revering, we only do this sort of worshiping with love and fear.

With most people disbelief in a thing is founded on a blind belief in some other thing, seeking the truth in death can brighten the fear of death. I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I, only my soul will remain.


Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste death but once. Of all the wonders that I yet have heard, It seems to me the most strange that men should fear, Seeing that death is a necessary end, will come when it will come. Shakespeare once confirmed that Life is a tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. I say, death is art and life is the perfect artist, hence you and me create our death.


No comments:

Post a Comment