Sunday 1 July 2012

DETERMINATION TO HEAL A HEART

Purposefully it takes four to promote a better health. ILL, PILL, BILL and WILL.
Caution has its place, no doubt, but we cannot refuse our support to a serious venture which challenges the whole of the personality. If we oppose it, we are trying to suppress what is best in man --his daring and his aspirations. And should we succeed, we should only have stood in the way of that invaluable experience which might have given a meaning to life. What would have happened if Paul had allowed himself to be talked out of his journey to Damascus?


ILL
Survival of the fittest, it's ever so unfortunate, to prove how well we could live, we always have to over come a sort or kind of illness. Misfortune is never mournful to the soul that accepts it; for such do always see that every cloud is an angel's face. Every man deems that he has precisely the trials and temptations which are the hardest of all others for him to bear; but they are so, simply because they are the very ones he most needs.

Signs and symptoms of any illness need be considered with expectations: dry or sticky mouth, low or no urine output, dark yellow urine, not producing tears, sunken eyes, confusion, low blood pressure, dizziness, lethargy, coma, vomiting, coughs, chest or head or back pain and diarrhoea.

By starving emotions we become humorless, rigid and stereotyped; by repressing them we become literal, reformatory and holier-than-thou; encouraged, they perfume life; discouraged, they poison it.

PILL
Do not arouse disdainful mind when you prepare a broth of wild grasses; do not arouse joyful mind when you prepare a fine cream soup. Your pills will always do you much better, by checking and following the instructions that come with the pills. But beware pills poorly judged or misused can do much harm than eliminate any illness.

The worst drugs are as bad as anybody's told you. It's just a dumb trip, which I can't condemn people if they get into it, because one gets into it for one's own personal, social, emotional reasons. It's something to be avoided if one can help it.

BILL
I don't respond well to mellow, you know what I mean, I have a tendency to...if I get too mellow, I ripen and then rot. Obviously blood is thicker than water and money talks but somehow money has become variably valuable than blood. Because we believe money can buy almost everything under the sun, possibly the sun itself. They say, If your outgo exceeds your income, then your upkeep will be your downfall. But no matter what the situation buying your own health is surely the right move for us all.

Somehow some people find it difficult to afford a pill. Please seek help and try to take the pills, Money differs from an automobile or mistress in being equally important to those who have it and those who do not.

WILL
Survival will never matter without an optimistic will. That is the consolation of a little mind; you have the fun of changing it without impeding the progress of mankind. The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur.

If I feel depressed I will sing. If I feel sad I will laugh. If I feel ill I will double my labor. If I feel fear I will plunge ahead. If I feel inferior I will wear new garments. If I feel uncertain I will raise my voice. If I feel poverty I will think of wealth to come. If I feel incompetent I will think of past success. If I feel insignificant I will remember my goals. Today I will be the master of my emotions. No action will be considered blameless, unless the will was so, for by the will the act was dictated.

No comments:

Post a Comment