Friday 18 May 2012

Apologise. Reconcile. Give Help.

Whatever you do, make it an offering to the world -- the food you eat, the sacrifices you make, the help you give, even your suffering. Our world is full of information, full of adages, common sense, wise sayings and wisdom, yet pride, arrogance and ignorance diminish our progress towards maintaining our integrity, dignity and the respect we crave.
We were never born heroes as well no one was conceded demonised, all that matters is believing in ourselves. If you don't believe in yourself, then who will believe in you? The next man's way of getting there might not necessarily work for you, so you have to create your own ways of getting there. Psychologically I should say that a person becomes an adult at the point when he produces more than he consumes or earns more than he spends. This may be the age of eighteen, twenty-five, or thirty-five. Some people remain unproductive and dependent children forever and therefore intellectually and emotionally immature. Most importantly the most responsible certainty is to be able to admit our faults, to err is human but to forgive is devine and responsibleness for our inactions or actions is deify. We don't have to say sorry when we wrong another, admitting our failure or mistake could be depicted through signs; a bow or a hand in hand or raising both hands high above our heads and many more depending on cultural backgrounds. Or simply we can say; pardon me, I hold my hands up, my fault and many more or simply we can show some bravery by saying, it won't happen again. Saying sorry might compromise our spirit and integrity but being human we will wrong, fault, err or deviate. Remember, a coward dies many a times before his death but our body, full of faults, has yet one great quality: Whatever it encounters in this temporal life depends upon one's actions.
Now after admitting our fault let's make it up, the common conception is that motivation leads to action, but the reverse is true -- action precedes motivation. We have to "prime the pump" and get the juice flowing, which motivates us to work on our goals. Getting momentum going is the most difficult part of the job, and often taking the first step is enough to prompt us to make the best of our world. Always work on what your mistakes were and always try doing much better each time again, our ego is important but without the people we meet on our way up, we will never comprehend our achievements. The road of life can only reveal itself as it is traveled; each turn in the road reveals a surprise. Man's future is hidden. To find our destiny and to reach our destination we always need to cooperate with people we know or strangers we meet to reach the peak. My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. Within me he will be worshipped and I will ensure my son succeeds much more through my footsteps, so as him to be a role model to another.
Now the sky is full of people but only some wants to fly, surely not that the others don't want to fly but might need the lesson to fly. Stretch out and give a hand, It is through cooperation, rather than conflict, that our greatest successes will be derived. We travel together, passengers on a little spaceship, dependent on it's vulnerable reserves of air and soil, all committed, for our safety, to it's security and peace. Preserved from annihilation only by the care, the work and the love we give our fragile craft. You and me are not put on this earth for ourselves, but are placed here for each other. If you are there always for others, then in time of need, someone will be there for you. I love to hear a choir. I love the humanity to see the faces of real people devoting themselves to a piece of music. I like the teamwork. It makes me feel optimistic about the human race when I see us cooperating like that. We are here to help and learn from each other, We cannot learn from one another until we stop shouting at one another -- until we speak quietly enough so that our words can be heard as well as our voices. An elderly friend once said to me that, the lack of only two words sank the unsinkable Titanic; Observation and Anticipation. I'm not a self-made man. I cannot forget those who have sacrificed for me to get where I am today. A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment