Tuesday 22 May 2012

Everyman's fearful wish

There is a remedy for everything; it is called death.
Death remains an ultimatum and beyond mortality there has and always remain shadowy rhetorics.
I thought of my fears, without anxiety, stress, depression and pressure. Nevertheless pain, tension, bitterness, anger and vengeance motivated fear that fills our mortal souls, that's all I thought of, with our wishes for and profoundly against death.

Inscribe your immortal wishes to share and compare with others. Let me start with my fears for and against the eminent and imminent ultimatum.

I wish death never wins.
I wish if there is a creator of humans and all living entities, then the must stand the chance of being made to taste death as much as we do.
I wish before we are born, we know when to expect the inevitable.
I wish I could avoid the deadly death.
I wish I could read my epitaph.
???
I'm not afraid of death but I am afraid of dying. Pain can be alleviated by morphine but the pain of social ostracism cannot be taken away.

( what are your wishes? ).

No comments:

Post a Comment