Saturday 5 May 2012

YOU. DEATH WE FEAR.

It's not what's happening to us now or what has happened in our past that determines who we are, how happy is the man's life, from coast to coast to roam; in every port he finds a wife, in every land a home.. Rather, it's your dubious decision about who to focus on, who to pick on or who to snatch out of existence, what life means to us is what you deny us and the consequence determines our ultimate destiny. Come on, ye sons of women, do you want to live forever?

I feel death encroaching my space with your warmly piercing light, a sabre, though I can only sense you, I know that enduring presence of yours. Once upon a day it's morning again, I still hear your soft lingering voice with a heart touching tone, refreshingly I meditate upon it, hear me for I fear the rumbling of your existence in my head. Sadly not a day gone by without hearing your name. You that I fight I do not hate, you that I guard against I do not love.

No wise combatant underestimates their antagonist, you are nothing to me but a curse from my creator, from the Big Bang we emerged, predominantly calling yourself my destination. Every time I fear you, fear crushes my strength; and from this weakness you suck your strength out of me, plying your fangs deep into my motionlessly rigid neck, till you hook onto my wind pipe. Greedily you don't only suck my blood but you defiantly mock the air to extinction within my vulnerably hopeless spine. Death has become the true nobility of our life.

I hate you as much as I fear you, tell me if there is a god? Are you greater than that god or you fear that god, like a spineless creepy crawler. To free my mind from the habit of competing with you, I must see in detail the process by which my mind is ensnared by your competition and by your dominance, a pathetic bully, your venom makes me sick and may God strike you off the faces of our world. If I should die, think only this of me: that there's some corner of a foreign field that is for ever my fate.

When you step into that field of a home, you do not concede failure, vanquishing and devastatingly demolishing families, generations or even entire homes, I strongly feel sorry for you as you feel for no one. What counts is not necessarily the size of you, as huge or seemingly nothing you are, in your victory over mankind; it's the size of the destruction in you, that ails my heart. Oh yes, you make the world safe for hypocrisy.

You are nothing, I repeat, yet you demand everything I possess, my whole then finally my breadth. Your rod will comfort every stricken soul, your lessons I await but every man's destination deeply rooted in your vampire instincts.

You are just what LIVE is when spelt backwards.

Did you kill your creator, were you invented or you were just a mere wish, curse upon mankind. You never retract, never explain, never apologize; get things done and let people howl. Pain and anguish you bring to every frustrated home. Tell me your course, steady and reveal confidentially where I go when you possess my breadth. You surely don't know, what happens when a man dies and yet you are death.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little you that brings total obliteration. I will face you. I will plead you to pass over me and through me. And when you have gone past I will turn the inner eye to see your foul path. For death, would you live forever?Where you have gone there will be nothing. Only You will remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment