Sunday 29 April 2012

TWISTERRR. A free trial to flee.

Betty Botter had some butter, "But," she said, "this butter's bitter. If I bake this bitter butter, it would make my batter bitter. But a bit of better butter-that would make my batter better." So she bought a bit of butter, better than her bitter butter, and she baked it in her batter, and the batter was not bitter. So 'twas better Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter. Then I saw Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers? If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked? But I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit, and on the slitted sheet I sit as She sells sea shells by the sea shore. The shells she sells are surely seashells. So if she sells shells on the seashore, I'm sure she sells seashore shells. Then I tweeted a Tudor who tooted a flute tried to tutor two tooters to toot. Said the two to their tutor, "Is it harder to toot or to tutor two tooters to toot?"
You might wonder who me be, twist erring, I am not the pheasant plucker, I'm the pheasant plucker's mate. I am only plucking pheasants 'cause the pheasant plucker's running late, I saw a flea and a fly flew up in a flue. Said the flea, "Let us fly!" Said the fly, "Let us flee!" So they flew through a flaw in the flue. Suddenly a bitter biting bittern Bit a better brother bittern, And the bitter better bittern Bit the bitter biter back. And the bitter bittern, bitten, By the better bitten bittern, Said: "I'm a bitter biter bit, alack!" but I believe Mr. See owned a saw. And Mr. Soar owned a seesaw. Now See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw before Soar saw See, which made Soar sore.
Had Soar seen See's saw before See sawed Soar's seesaw, See's saw would not have sawed Soar's seesaw.
So See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw. But it was sad to see Soar so sore just because See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw!
Let me tell a tale, a tree toad loved a she-toad who lived up in a tree.
He was a two-toed tree toad but a three-toed toad was she.
The two-toed tree toad tried to win the three-toed she-toad's heart, for the two-toed tree toad loved the ground that the three-toed tree toad trod.
But the two-toed tree toad tried in vain. He couldn't please her whim.
From her tree toad bower with her three-toed power tThe she-toad vetoed him.
Then here I stand looking across here was a young fisher named Fischer who fished for a fish in a fissure. The fish with a grin, pulled the fisherman in; Now they're fishing the fissure for Fischer. Surely a pleasant place to place a plaice is a place where a plaice is pleased to be placed.

No comments:

Post a Comment